Competition status re: COVID-19
Spring season is proposed to start Monday 27th July, pending approval from all levels of government.
Spring Season 2020
The season is expected to start Monday 27th July, so get your team entries back to your club's Night Tennis Convenor, who will forward it on to night.tennis (at) waverleytennis.asn.au
Closing date: Saturday 27th June. If you are unable to return by the closing date, please send as soon as possible to enable grading to be finalised as early as we can.
WAVERLEY NIGHT TENNIS OFFERS YOU:
Monday: Ladies and Open Doubles
Tuesday: Open Doubles and Open Singles/Doubles
Wednesday: Mixed Doubles.
Standards available: A Grade to C Special Grade.
- Home & Away Competition
- 2 courts per team each night.
- Ladders etc. on website
- Social atmosphere
- Early finishes;
- Home and away competition.
- Clubs can benefit from night competition revenue;
- Clubs with no lights can enter & will be allocated to other venues;
- Clubs with insufficient court availability will have teams allocated to other venues;
- Clubs can enter from one team to any number of teams
- New clubs very welcome.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org